Thursday, November 5, 2009

wishlist

my wishlissst (some maybe impossible but it's my wish ;D) :

1. go to NEVERLAND (not michael jackson's) so i can never ever grow up and will play with peter pan and the lostboys forever :D

2. hope for God's blessing in everything i do :)

3. not being lazy anymore -_- hahaha (i wish)

4. ga perlu nyelesain karya tulis cukup kamus aja (muahahaha itu impossible bgt ya)

5. have the bestest birthday ever for this year :D

6. DB Cup suksess

7. good health

8. my family's safety

9. facebook ga perlu dibuka sm pak totok -_-

10. less anger more happiness

11. forever young <3

cuma segitu yg bisa dipikirin (for now) some maybe impossible but for God, nothing is impossible. that's why i have to believe in Him in any condition, cause what He gave to me might be the best for me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
a teenager. the typical not-so-perfect-girl. (sort of)a bookworm. moody. sarcastic(sometimes). enjoy this not-so-perfect blog of mine :)